Bloglovin & Monday Made It

Please be sure to follow me on Bloglovin. You can follow by clicking on the Bloglovin icon on the right hand side of my blog.

I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics from Monday Made it to share what I made this week.
I made business cards that I will stick a magnet on the back to give to parents. I made these on the Prints Made Easy website. It was very simple and their prices are not bad at all. I purchased round sticker magnets to place on the back of them at Wal-Mart.



3 comments:

  1. Cute! Check out VistaPrint too. You can make some pretty cool things (business cards, magnets, stamps, etc) for a good price. Great things for the classroom!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need to do something like that this year. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Happy to have found your precious blog & be your newest follower :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your business cards. I made something like these at the beginning of this year, but yours are much cuter. I'll have to check that website out.

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete