4th of July FREEBIE with FIve for Friday!


 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/United-States-USA-FREEBIE--1307134
 
What would the 4th of July be without a FREEBIE!!! I finished this little Patriotic Freebie this morning- Enjoy! Click on the picture to download.
 
 
I have been working on some Alphabet & Letters practice pages for the beginning of the school year. I finally finished these today! Check it out below.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Letters-Practice-Pages-A-Z-Letters-Sounds-Practice-1306990
 
 
Food and Fun with the family!
 
 


 
Beach Time in Jacksonville!
 

 
 
Fireworks tonight!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are having a great week! That food and the beach looks like so much fun, I'm jealous. I'm just staying around here tonight and going to dinner and out to see some fireworks. Have a blast!

    -Jamie
    Tales of a Carolina Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach and that food looks amazing! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie! We do a big unit on American symbols. I just added your CCS cards to my wish list on TpT :-)
    Have a good summer!
    Chrissy at ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete