Summer Bucket List & Moore Relief Effort Bundle

Be sure to check out the Moore Relief Effort Bundle on Teachers Notebook. This is a great way to donate to such a great cause as well as receive a TON of great products.


I am linking up with A Cupcake for the Teacher, Miss Kindergarten, and A Modern Teacher to share my summer bucket list:
 
 1. Some fun in the sun!

 
2. Vacation in Miami
 
 
 
3. Quality time with my nieces & nephews that live in Ohio
 




4. Plenty of R & R

 
 
5. Creating..Creating..Creating..TONS of Common Core Aligned Activities
 

 
 
Click Here to Link Up!
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors of your blog! Your bucket list looks so relaxing!
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss kinder! Definitely relax and have fun. I'm already thinking of revamping my math block to better cover the common core.
    I have a giveaway for some educational dvds. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.

    littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete