Letters, Blends, Digraphs & More: 78 Printable Cards

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. It is rainy here in northern Florida sooooooo...I have been cooped up in the house creating things to use for this upcoming school year.

I made a set of 78 printable picture cards that include all 26 letters of the alphabet, blends, digraphs and other letter combinations. Each day in my Kindergarten class we go over all of the letters of the alphabet and their corresponding sounds. After these are mastered we start learning blends, digraphs and many other common letter combinations. 

I have a chart I use in my class to go over letter combinations, but I decided to make these printable cards to use in whole group, small group and to display the most common ones on a focus wall in my classroom. If you would like to check these printable cards out click on any of the pictures below, this will take you to my Teachers Notebook store.



I am offering a set of these 78 printable cards to the first five people that meet the following criteria:
 1. Follow me :)
2. Blog about this post
3. Leave a comment
4. Email me at dmastand@hotmail.com with your contact information for sending the pack out through email.

 Have a happy Tuesday everyone!

15 comments:

  1. Wow, these are soooo cute!! I love the big, bold graphics :) I don't have a blog..does pinning count??

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I did all the following.

    missnguyensclass.blogspot.com

    sn.nguyen19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graphics! Adorable. I did all of the steps!
    kinderkarla.blogspot.com
    karlaheleotes@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with these! I am going to follow all of the steps right now!
    http://thetrialsofpregneto.blogspot.com/
    faye_wallace@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable!!! And just what I need...
    And I don't have a blog either...so I will Pin, and hopefully that is ok! Thanks!

    larenalh@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did all the others!!! I don't have a blog but I will pin too! Thank you!

    bertabert2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! I will be adding these to my wishlist! I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll check out my "manly" blog!

    Greg
    Smedley's Smorgasboard of Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! They are much cuter than the ones we use at our school! Hope to meet the requirements!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are super cute. I don't have a blog. But, I pinned them (http://pinterest.com/pin/98868154290258444/) and am a new follower.

    Shelly
    projectqn@tx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable! I am loving your blog! Hop over and visit me when you get the chance. I'll have to keep this in mind if I ever do a giveaway with blends. Would you be interested?


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so nice. Who has designed all these cards.? Have you work with any Plastic cards printing and designing company?

    ReplyDelete
  12. All are great. Where i can get the best designs for plastic business cards?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't believe I got the cards! Can you resend them or let me know what your email address is so that I can search for them Please and thanks!

    ~Faye

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these recourses! So helpful to facilitate our students learning! Definitely recommend these!

    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! You have great things!! I love all of them. I tried to follow the steps but I don't have a blog :(...if I pin it counts?

    ReplyDelete